Tuesday 7 June 2011

Day One Hundred and Forty Nine

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt and a mug of Green Tea.

Well, its WEIGH DAY again!!! :( Got a bit of a belly ache this morning, so hopefully I'll have a nice big poo before I step on the scales later! :D

8.45am Pot of Green Tea


9.15am Snack
Cheestring

11.15am Snack
Mini Peperami

I've had a poo, not a big one, but at least it was something!

12.30pm Lunch
Ham salad with caesar dressing.



15.00pm Mug of Dr Stuarts DETOX


So, no jogging today :( I keep meaning to get the Wii Fit out after work but then I feel hungry, so cook my dinner instead and have been knitting for my little niece Lydia, who I will meet for the FIRST time on Saturday :D :D :D I will try and at least do the Step aerobics and the Hula exercise before weighing today, just chicken wings and salad tonight so no cooking to do :)

I did the Hula and Step exercises on my Wii Fit and beat my top score on the Advanced Step exercise! WOOP! :D





It said that my weight had increased 'a little' since last week, but I am still over 1lb under my original target weight, so thats not too bad for a weekend of takeaways and Bulmers!! Got the village Fete this weekend, so I expect a lot more alcohol will get consumed there!





18.00pm Dinner
Hot & Spicy chicken wings with salad and houmous. THIS was filling! It does look like a lot of food there, but remember chicken wings is mostly bone! lol I could have done without the houmous I think, but it was nearly its use by date so I wanted to have some more before throwing it away.





Even though the Wii Fit said my weight had increased 'a little' I am still about 10st 5.5lb according to my TargetWeight app on my iPhone (Think I was something like 10st 5.54 before and now I'm about 10st 5.57 by roughly working it out via my BMI which is 23.53 and was 23.43ish last week I think) so I have left it as a 0lb loss for this week at my weekly weightloss list down the side.


TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 29g • Calories: 992

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter