Thursday 16 June 2011

Day One Hundred and Fifty Eight

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt and a mug of PG Tips.

I think I must be super excited about going on holiday tomorrow as I woke up at 3am this morning for some reason and didn't get much of a sleep after that as I kept waking up again!! SO much to do before I go on holiday still! Have packed most of my clothes, just have some that I am still trying to dry in my flat though. Then I have my cat to sort out and take to my Mum's tonight, need to check tyre pressure and water etc on my car and fill it with petrol. Need to wrap my Father's Day present, get some holiday money out. Sort out all my shoes and toiletries from my hols, have a shower etc and all that before I grab an early night as I'm off to Plymouth at about 4am to see my friends for a day before heading for Cornwall on Saturday to meet the family :) COME BACK SUNSHINE!!!!

Oh yeah and I ALSO have to squeeze in my weekly weigh and monthly photo!!! yikes!

8.50am Pot of Green Tea

9.04am Snack
Mini Babybel.

There is probably only a 3lb difference since my May photo (so long as I haven't put anything on since last week!! lol)

Obviously from tomorrow onward the blogs won't be very detailed, I will try to add photos of all the food that I eat and still track the carb content as well :)

10.45am Snack
Cheestring.

I have just posted a new post on my knitting blog of my knitting for my niece Lydia. You can find it here if you are interested to see my knitting talents :) http://thehouseofsteph.blogspot.com/2011/06/knitting-for-my-niece-lydia.html


12.30pm Lunch
Cheese & Ham salad.



I hopped on the scales and closed my eyes... lol



Now I just need to work out what my weight is for my BMI being 23.35!



Ok, so it works out at about 10st 4.6lbs lol!! under 5lbs off the new target weight :) Here is a screen dump from my phone app :)






Monthly photos as promised:







TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 11g • Calories: 1185

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter