Wednesday 8 June 2011

Day One Hundred and Fifty

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with a mug of Green Tea.

I guess 'a little' increase isn't too bad and won't take long to shift! I have mackerel and salad planned for dinner for the next 2 days so that should take the weight down a bit I reckon :)

Got really excited last night when I picked up a parcel from Royal Mail to find that it was my next 4 issues of the Art of Knitting Magazine! (with free gifts!) I'm excited as each issue comes with a small ball of wool and the pattern for the next square in the huge blanket that you can knit from the collection of magazines :) I have done 3 squares so far. I also have a knitting blog that I need to update as I haven't updated it in a while! You can see my knitting blog about the magazine here.

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

9.35am Snack
Cheestring

10.40am Snack

Mini Peperami

12.30pm Lunch
Ham salad with caesar dressing.


I am really looking forward to a nice Cornish Cream Tea:



I know it is probably loaded with bad carbs, but I can't go all the way to Cornwall and NOT have one! :D I'm thinking over 20g 0f carbs! - Fingers crossed for sun so I can walk it off on long beach walks :)

17.45pm Dinner
Smoked Mackerel with cheese & garlic stuffed mushrooms and salad accompanied by a mug of PG Tips.


20.00 Mug of PG Tips






TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 12g • Calories: 1020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter