Monday 6 June 2011

Day One Hundred and Forty Eight

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt and a mug of Green Tea.

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

9.00am Snack
Mini Peperami

I got a bottle of Flax Seed Oil on Friday and have been having a teaspoon of that a day to help with my bowel movements and it certainly seems to have helped!! It says to have one teaspoon twice a day on the bottle, but one seems to be enough! lol Its not the nicest taste either! Still been keeping up with my daily Rodial drink too!

Our weekly jog has been cancelled this week, so I might have to get the ole Wii fit out again or do the Wii Zumba instead! :) Hopefully my blisters will have healed by next Tuesday :)

12.30pm Lunch

Cheese salad with caesar dressing.



I could so easily eat salad for lunch and dinner every day, and I probably will when the weather gets a bit warmer! (except for weekends lol)

14.00pm Pot of Green Tea

18.00pm Dinner

Left over Chinese :) with a mug of Green Tea.





TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 22g • Calories: 829

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter