Tuesday 14 June 2011

Day One Hundred and Fifty Six

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt and a mug of PG Tips.

9.00am Pot of Green Tea

9.30am Snack
Mini Babybel.

Its meant to be WEIGH DAY today, but I was thinking that as my monthly picture is due on Thursday that I might weigh on Thursday instead! It is also the day before I go on holiday for 2 weeks, so I will have a more of an accurate before and after holiday weight then :) I have my Tuesday jog today and Curry Club after the jog, so not sure I would have time to weigh after jogging before rushing to Curry Club! LOTS of reasons to move Weigh Day to Thursday this week ;)


I've been taking Rodial Skinny Beach sticks for well over a week now and I think my stomach is a bit flatter (I should have measured it really as its a different measurement to my waist and hips measurement!) The tanning side of the beach sticks won't work until I actually get out in the sun, which will HOPEFULLY happen on holiday in Cornwall :)

10.45am Snack
Cheestring.

11.35am Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch
Twisted tails and salad. I have been trying to think what these twisted tails taste like and its haslet! I used to love a haslet sandwich :) mmmm


20.20pm Dinner
1/2 a poppadom, Chicken Tikka, onion bhajis, mushroom bhaji and some side salad with a pint of Diet Coke.




21.30pm Mug of Green Tea






TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 33g • Calories: 783

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter