Wednesday 2 January 2013

January 2013 and I am back on induction carbs. Again!

I had already decided that I was going to enjoy the festive period and go back to 20g of carbs a day in the new year. Today is the start of my 2013 weight loss journey!

I had gained 6lbs 2 weeks before Christmas so after seriously over indulging over the last 2 weeks I assume I must be at least a stone heavier than goal weight, I will weigh on Friday morning to see how bad the damage is! I have started back on 20g carbs today and have been adding my food to my food diary. I haven't added my dinner yet as I need to do a food shop after work but I don't have many carbs left for dinner so will probably have chicken salad or something :)

I also plan to start 30DS again today! I will take photos like I did last time, I have a feeling there will be a more noticeable difference this time due to feeling super bloated from over-carbing!!

Low carb


Snacks for work



Chicken thigh salad. 3 Tesco chicken thighs, salad leaves, 4 chinks cucumber, 5 cherry tomatoes, 2 spring onions, 3 radishes, 25g mature cheddar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter