Thursday 31 May 2012

Last weigh day before the holiday!!

So, I go on holiday tomorrow and decided to weigh a day early...

I forgot to update this last week, so last week's loss was 0.6lbs and this weeks loss is 0.5lbs! Talks about losing weight slowly!! lol oh well, a loss is a loss! I am a bit peeved that I am just 2 ounces over 135lbs though! So close, yet so far... lol


So I got my yearly bonus and brought a load of UK size 10 holiday clothes with it! I just hope the sun shines a lot so that I can wear them :)

3rd round of 30DS!! - Just did 23 days this time and I STILL want a flatter belly! Will try a 4th round after my 2 week Cornwall holiday I guess! I'm SO excited!!! :D Link to full results here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/StephRP80



Random food shots too! lol





No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter