Thursday 3 January 2013

Day two of low carb 2013

I was a good low carber last night and hit my 20g carbs target spot on! Calories were a little under but it was a good start!

I also did day 1 level 1 of Jillian's 30 day shred last night. I took my measurements and took some photos, I don't need to weigh myself to see that I have put a LOT of weight on!! Massive love handles and a wobbly belly!! :( At least there will be a more noticeable difference at the end of the first round of 30DS this time! - trying to think of positives after disgusting myself with the first day photos! Am dreading Friday's weigh in! I'm guessing ill be at about 145-150! :( my goal is to get back to 135, or less. I CAN do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter