Monday 14 May 2012

Size 10 Skinny Jeans

I ordered some weights from JJB sports online thinking it was a pair of 5lb weights and when it arrived they were a pair of 2.5lb weights that totalled 5lb. So I took them back to the nearest store after work and got my £7.99 back for them and decided to have a quick look in New Look. I grabbed a pair of size 10 skinny jeans feeling all confident after 3 pairs of my Mum's size 10 work trousers fit me. I didn't try them on in the shop as I wanted to get home and shred so I was pleased when I tried them on at home and they fit! Got a bit of a muffin top but Jillian should help me shift that. I got my 20% student discount so I got them for £7.99! Result!




I had already ordered some heavier weight to replace the 2.5lb ones. They KILL my arms! Lol





No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter