Wednesday 23 November 2011

Chiquitos for lunch!!

I have been feeling pretty good since going back onto Low Carb! Where I am not eating all the bad carbs that bloat you up I actually feel slimmer, which is a nice feeling for any dieter! :)

It was a work colleague's birthday yesterday so we are off to Chiquito (Mexican restaurant) for lunch today. I really don't fancy a basic salad as I eat salad all week! So They do a meal deal offer, 2 courses for £7.99 which is what we normally go for. I am going to avoid bread and go for the nacho starter and they do something called Baja bowls that you can have 'naked' (meaning no tortilla wraps) for those watching their carbs! I have never seen anything that mentions people watching their carbs in a restaurant before, so I got a bit excited :D


The Baja bowl still comes with a small portion of rice but having it without the tortilla should cut out over 20g of carbs! Don't worry, my dinner this evening will most likely be salad, again! lol

I am still tracking my food here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/StephRP80 

Not sure I will be able to be very precise with the carb count today but I will try!

OMG! That was soooo filling and the nachos were huge!!! The small amount of rice was actually quite big so super bloated now!! Might just have some cheese for dinner instead of salad! :[]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter