Friday 25 November 2011

1cm To Go!

I was feeling good, even after the carbfest at Chiquito on Wednesday (But my calorie count was under) so I decided to measure myself. This is the difference in my measurements compared to when I was at my smallest before my brother's wedding:

Thigh = 0 change
Hips = -1cm
Waist = +1cm
Chest = 0 change
Arm = +1cm
Neck = 0 change

So I am possibly just slightly heavier than I was at my smallest :D If I manage to get these measurements down a bit more then I MIGHT start to weigh myself again lol ;)


1 cm really isn't that much to lose now, as I was losing 1cm a week when I first started on Low Carb but it slowed down near the end of the diet! I don't mind if I stay at this size for Mockmas and get back down to this size for Christmas, so long as I don't put on a couple of inches again! I did lose it in 3 weeks though, so not too bad I'd say, especially as I haven't done any exercise!! haha! :D

I might treat myself to a kebab tonight! (Low Carb treat!) - Its been a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter